- Rental periods are defined as the time you are in possession of the rented equipment. Rental fees apply for the entire term of the rental, including Sundays and Holidays. Minimum rental periods consist of consecutive hours in any one business day. A one-day rental is equivalent to 24 hours Monday through Friday.
- Overnight Rates: Items rented after 4:30 PM and returned before 8:30 AM the following morning, Monday through Friday apply for the overnight rate. Overnight rates on Saturday, charged as one full day, are for items rented after 4:30 PM Saturday and returned before 8:30 AM Monday morning.
- To be eligible to rent from Rental City, the renter must present a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age.
Payments / Fees
- No checks will be accepted for cleaning or security deposits. All rental fees are due in advance of the rental period. For an additional fee, fuel and delivery may be available.
- In the unfortunate situation that you should suffer a problem with a piece of Rental City equipment, immediate notification is required. No adjustments can be made if we are not immediately notified.